DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

High School is A Curse.

Hello, everyone :)
I just downloaded Google Chrome and I'm using it now. It's AMAZING. So much better than Firefox and (oh, God, the horror) Internet Explorer. I really hate IE with a passion. :/
So, anyways, here's my new obsession. You may have noticed that in my sidebar, I changed my new musical obsession to the band Done With Dolls. It was Abandon All Ships! before. So, yeah, I'm obsessed with DWD now. Plus, they're CANADIAN! :D Yes! Finally a good Canadian band. Other than Stereos and AAS(haha aas). DWD makes me proud to be a Canadian. :)
They're all only 14 and 13 years old in DWD. Can you believe it? They're really awesome. I'll post a video now...



So, hope you enjoyed. Here's another:




PS: I heart them! :] I think they're so inspirational because of their age. Their music video for I Don't Like plays on Family channel. And they are lyrical geniuses! Seriously, they have the best lyrics. They're just as good as Down With Webster's lyrics, which I thought was impossible. DWW has amazing lyrics. O__O They're really clever. Hehe :3

10 run-on sentences.:

Dan said...

Told you :P

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol yes, yes you did.

coolblogger said...

never heard them b4.. Sounds like a creative band

Jodie-Ann said...

Ooh they are :)

angela said...

They're actually pretty good, especially for their age haha.

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha, I know. :P

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

another band that's kids and that's actually really good: care bears on fire
better than the band you're talking 'bout

Jodie-Ann said...

Ehh... no. I'm listening to them now. DWD is SOO much better.

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

your taste in music is weird

Jodie-Ann said...

@Jasmine: to YOU. Your music is weird to ME. So, it works.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...