DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

He. He. Flobers.

Hehe. Flobbers. Bwahahahaha. You know that confirmation thing that you have to type in when you comment on someone else's blog? The 'word' I had to put in was 'flobers'. Ha! Flobers! Just try saying that. Say it with me:
FFFFFFFFF-LLLLLLLLL-AWWWWWWW-BERRRRRRRRRR-ZZZZZ.
See how funny it is? Now, laugh with me:
HAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAA.
See how much fun it is? Now, go to the bathroom with me:
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-PSSSSSSSS
See how gross that is? Never again.

5 run-on sentences.:

Writing Junkie said...

lolz.
You have an interesting blog.
The title of it and what you have on here really go together.

Check out my blog
http://the-writing-junkie.blogspot.com/
if you have some time. ^__^

Bree said...

haha too funny!(: I like the word!

FLOBBBBEREERRRRSS!

Happy Wednesday!

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Jodie-Ann said...

@WritingJunkie: Teehee thanks :) And I'll definately check it out!
@Bree: LOL, me too! And thanks, you too. Even though it's now Thursday. O__O

Guwini said...

hahaha, I was reading the word out loud FFFLLLLLLOOOOOBBBEEEEERRRRSSSS. LOL

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...