DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Grrr.

She just ruined my whole mood. No joke. I was going to post my First Post since I still didn't do it due to laziness, and my step sister(who is ten) ruined it.
See, I went to brush my teeth and then I came back in my room and she was sitting on my computer chair at this computer. I said "Excuse me" so she would get up. But, she ignored me. So I said, "I need to post something on my blog". She said, "I need you to help me look for my wallet" And I was getting annoyed because she always loses stuff and I always have to help her look for them. So I said, "I'm going to do my post first"
And she's like, "How long is it going to take? You can help me first." And asking me a whole bunch of questions. Obviously, I will do my post first. For one, i don't give a crap about her stupid wallet and secondly, I was doing my post first.
So, i ignore her questions and ask her to get up. She says that I can do my post standing. Why would I want to do that?!
She takes forever to get up and in the end, I don't want to post the First Post anymore. Instead, I post this. Sorry I can't edit this really well because my step sister may return any minute and I don't want her to see my posting this. Because once that big mouth of hers opens, it will never close.
I really, really hate her. None of my friends like her because she's incredibly rude and my brother doesn't like her either. I know, she's ten, but you don't know what she's like. I think she takes pleasure in other people's pain. She's the rudest child I've ever met. I feel bad for her when she grows up because one day, she's going to mess with the wrong person and they're going to f*** her up.

PS: Pardon my starred swear word. :l
PPS: But I really, really hate that kid. I'm so pissed that I have to live with her till I move out. :/

6 run-on sentences.:

FeliciaShortii said...

wow jodie Family can e a pain but what are we going to do. AND REAd MY BLOG. And edit this post.

Mia said...

I'm the youngest kid in my family, so I don't know what it would be like to have a younger sibling. I probably wouldn't like it.
Just ignore her for now and she'll probably go away.
I'm sorry she ruined your mood :/

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fee: How the heck do you expect me to edit this post with her in the room?
Mia: Yeah, I don't think you'd like having one.

angela said...

A cousin of mine was like this when she was ten. They think they rule the universe. It's always fun to watch when they finally realize that they don't x]

Ashley said...

Ha, you haven't met my sister. I swear she is the devil child.
Don't let her ruin your moods though. Try threatening her, that's what I do. Or trick her in ways that if she decides to blab about it, you look completely innocent!

Jodie-Ann said...

@angela: Haha, yes, I cannot wait for the day. :P
@Ashley: Lol. I'll try that. I've got to think of a good way though... hmmm...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...