DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Firefox, go EAT Yourself.

Blogger, why are you being so dumb?
No joke. Blogger is incredibly stupid on Firefox. Well, for me. My computer's a Vista anyways, so it's normal for everything to be crappy on it.
So, every time I go on Blogger with Firefox, I have to sign myself in over and over. Actually, I have to delete my cookies(haha cookies for the computer) THEN sign myself in.
Also, I can't be signed in on my blog with Firefox. I'm signed in on my Dashboard but then I go to my blog and I'm signed out. But, when I click on the orange square button to bring me to my Dashboard, I'm signed in again. It's like Firefox doesn't understand how to stay signed in. And I can't TEACH it. It just has to... stay.
Also, I can't use stats with Firefox.
My fonts for my blog change into really crappy ones with Firefox.
Pictures in my posts don't appear with Firefox(that's why if you saw my previous post with three burgers, sorry, I didn't know there were three. With Firefox, I only saw one. My comment from Ashley asking me if I really ate all three confused me. I went on my blog with IE and saw three burgers and thought wtf? but then realized that I don't know.)
Template designer doesn't work with Firefox.
SO MANY THINGS DON'T WORK WITH FIREFOX.
But, on IE, everything is fine. Wonder why I don't use IE? Because it's crappy. It freezes every two minutes, gets the "Page Not Responding" thing every ten minutes and is just slow. I also can't press 'X' on any page. Well, I can but the page won't close. IE is just being really lame right now so I don't bother with it because I have a life.
Well, actually to be honest, no I don't. O_____O

7 run-on sentences.:

Dan said...

Use Google Chrome. Everything works with Chrome AND it doesn't freeze.

Jodie-Ann said...

Cool thanks... I used to have Google Chrome, but I think I deleted it O__O

ishashime.ü said...

i agree with Dan. i use Google Chrome and it's awesome! xD

r.alsharif said...

try google chrome :)

angela said...

OK, not EVERYTHING works with Chrome, there's a couple sites I've ran into that didn't work with it. But however, Chrome does work much better than FF :)

Furree Katt said...

i use firefox and it works just fine O.O

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime, r.alsharif, angela: Hmmm... maybe I will try it.
@Furree Katt: O__O Lucky you. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...