DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Farting.

Here's a joke that made me laugh a bit too loudly when I read it. I got it from this link: http://www.allfunnypictures.com/jokes/Adult_Jokes/Detailed/1821.html
So, no, it's not my own joke. Enjoy!

A tribe in the jungle consider farting after every meal to be a sign of power, however the chief of the tribe finds it extremely difficult to fart. 

His servant goes to the doctor and say "big chief, no fart" so the doctor gives him a pill

The next day the servant goes back to the doctor and says "big chief, still no fart" so the doctor gives him a big pill the size of his hand

On the third day the servant goes back and says "big cheif still not fart" so the doctor gives a pill the size of a football

The next day the servant comes back and says to the doctor "big fart,no chief!"

5 run-on sentences.:

Furree Katt said...

HAHAHA!

Kaleena J. said...

LOLOLOLOL!

thanks for sharing! hahah oh my THANK YOU for sharing.

Chika said...

Haha.. yeah.. did make me laugh out loud :P ... Funny :P

Paige said...

you just made my day girl

Jodie-Ann said...

@Furree Katt: Lol :D
@Kaleena J.: You're welcome :D
@Chika: Lol :)
@Paige: Yay! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...