DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 8 & Day 9

So, since I didn't blog yesterday, I have two days of the 30 day blog  challenge to do: day eight and day nine. So, day eight is a song to match your mood and day nine is a photo of the item you last purchased.
So, a song to match my mood... well, I'm in a kind of pissed off mood. So, how about Twenty-one guns by Green Day? That's pretty angry-sounding. In my opinion anyway. if you don't know that song, I highly suggest you look it up on Youtube. Frankly, I am way too lazy to go look it up myself and embed it and I'm in a really pissy mood, alright kitties?
And... for a photo of the item I last purchased.... well, that would be a Loonie phone card. For those of you anywhere but Canada, a Loonie is a dollar bill. Which I find really silly to have a dollar bill. O__O But, anyways, I'm not Obama so what's it matter what I say?
So, that's the phone card. It doesn't look exactly like that, but I am way too lazy to take a picture with my cell phone. Especially since my DAD HAS IT*SHOUTS*. *takes deep breaths* Anyways. o_o Yeah. I'm annoyed.

PS: Sigh. My apologies, kitties. :)

5 run-on sentences.:

coolblogger said...

I liked the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPMWPSA-kR8&feature=related

Jodie-Ann said...

Sweet :)

Furree Katt said...

aww, hope you feel better soon! ♥

Nish Gibson said...

I love this post! Interesting read.

http://www.shesgotishshoes.com

Jodie-Ann said...

@Furree Katt: :D Thank you
@Nish Gibson: Thank you very much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...