DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 7: Your Dream Wedding.

Day seven of the thirty day blog challenge. This one's about my dream wedding. So, here we go!
Well, I want it in a church. And, I want it to be very romantic and NORMAL. It will not be in a huge spectacular venue with dancers to entertain us. No. It will be in a nice little church, with great food and great people. To entertain each other, we will dance. We'll do the robot, of course. What are we? Barbarians?
So, anyways, that's my dream wedding. I'm a hopeless romantic, so yeah. You can expect super romantic stuff happening. Like, lots of slow dancing and shoving cake in each other's mouths.
:)

PS: I am listening to What's my Name by Rihanna and Drake on PunchMuch. :] I love this song!

3 run-on sentences.:

jamie marie said...

that picture is so beautiful! i'm sure your wedding will be gorgeous and just how you dream it to be!
xoxo, jamie
p.s. i am loving that song too.

jamiemjenkins.blogspot.com

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you! And lol :)

Jodie-Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...