DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 3: My Idea of the Perfect First Date.

Ello there, people. :) It's day three of the 30 day blog challenge and it's my idea of the perfect first date. I've never been on a date before, so errrmm... I'll just say what I hope mine's like.
I'm a hopeless romantic, so you are permitted to stop reading if you begin to gag at some point of this post. Which I'm pretty sure will happen indeed.
So, the first part: Footsie under the table!
 Of course, footsie under the table is incredibly important. For, um... romantic... development of... the err... thing. (?)
So, yes! Footsie must happen. :)
Second part...
THE FOOD! :D

Lool. My favourite restaurant, Baton Rouge. In English, Baton Rouge is Red Boat. XD The food is AWESOME. I don't go often because it's very expensive, but when I go, BOY do I eat. I eat like someone just let out of jail.

Third part: Feeding each other! This is incredibly important as well. For the erm... fullness of the tummy, romantically. O___O

And OF COURSE! Zee kiss!
Okay, maybe that's a bit... too erm... sexual. But, I'm a teenager, henceforth complaining I shall not do. :D


PS:  Teens enjoy sexual things caused my raging hormones. :]
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

HAHA, fullness of the tummy. romantically. That literally made me LOL.

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol :]

Mia said...

I LIKE THE LAST PICTURE.
Ow owwwwww ;]
Hahahah

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...