DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 22: A Letter to Someone who has Hurt you Recently.

Dear, person.
Really, you're being a big, fat MEANIE. Seriously, before you were just weird, now you're rude! Saying such mean things to my best friend like that. And to me. O__O Go stuff yourself in a trash can!
You really think it's funny to say mean things like that to people? Saying, "Oh, it's just a joke". It's not funny! It's mean! And hurtful!! And at school, you asked me, "Why did you blow up like that on Facebook? I was just joking," after I yelled at you on FB. It wasn't funny. That's why I "blew up" like that. Why don't you grow up?

5 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

Oh some people just don't act according to their age... Tsk. I hope you feel better now, lovely. Most of the times, when I'm angry at someone and I couldn't do anything to get back on that person, I write my feelings on a paper. Afterwards, the feeling is gone. But still, the memory stays, right?

Smile, dear! Have a lovely day!♥

PurpleMist. said...

Very honest.
That person sounds like a jerk :/

Yet said...

Hm. It's always obvious when someone has something to say but then tries to cover it up by adding "i'm just joking". Nobody is falling for that. I'm glad we didn't have FB and all that when I was in school. We had all our drama in person and through passing notes... haha. I guess that sounds like old school now-a-days

Adrian Paul said...

Some people are just stupid. Tell them how it is.

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: Yes, that halpes me as well. Thank you! And I will smile. Have a lovely day as well. :)
@PurpleMist.: The person IS a jerk. :l
@Yet: I know, I hate when people do that. Like they think we're stupid.
-.-' And haha, I wish we didn't have FB now, either. It actually complicates life. I'm not going to complain though, because I like FB, but I just think that we WOULD be better off without it.
@Adrian Paul: Haha :D I know, some people are idiots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...