DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 21: A Photo of Something That Makes you Happy.

So, it's day twenty-one and it's a photo of something that makes me happy. What makes me happy is FOOD. Food makes me happy.
I like everything so, it's hard for me to put here what I really, really, like so...
One of my favorite foods are... * drum roll* BANANAS! :D
I love bananas! :D They're so yummy :3

6 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

Yeah, the one thing that totally makes my heart smile is fOods! Specifically sweets... Chocolates, cakes, yum!

ANd oh! That banana is soooooooo cute! ♥
i love your blog! Following!♥

Jodie-Ann said...

:D Teehee thanks for following :) Happy you love my blog! :D

coolblogger said...

i hate bananas

Ashley said...

Mmm, bananas are delicious. I just had a peanut butter and banana sandwich. ever have one? they're great ♥

Jodie-Ann said...

@coolblogger: Haha! Your comment made me laugh. XD
@Ashley: I've never had one before. I hate peanut butter. When it's in my mouth, it makes me sick. Because it's just so... ugh. I don't like the texture. Even the smooth one. O__O

Jodie-Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...