DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 20: The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name.

So, I bet you guys have been wondering why I called my blog ...The Run-On Sentences of Life... eh? Yes? No? Okay, fine. I'll tell you anyway.
The reason I named it that is because life is like a big run-on sentence. It just goes on and on. Until it meets it's period A.K.A. the end. Which will take a while because it's a run-on sentence. And this blog is about life. Things that happen and make me mad, happy, sad, whatever. It's just about LIFE. The reason I put the "..."s (yes, they're there for a reason)is because a run-on sentence goes on and on and on and on... So, the dot-dot-dots show that. They show that the sentence is never ending. Like life. Until, obviously, you meet your end; your period. (HAHAHAHAHAAAA, for a woman, that's every month. (joking)) And, now, I just look really silly because I keep repeating myself.

3 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Hahaha, periods totally make me feel like its the end sometimes. Like I'm actually dying. =_=

r.alsharif said...

haha :P makes sense though!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: Lol, me too.
@e.alsharif: Teehee :3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...