DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 2: A Picture of What You Ate Today.

Hey, people, suuuuuppp? :D
Today's the second day of the 30 day blog challenge(woohoo so... much... more days...) and yeah it's on a picture of what I ate today. Well, since while I was eating, I didn't think to take a picture because I was too busy eating it, I shall look up a picture of it on Google. I'm sure I'll find it... I ate from McDonald's anyway. I know, I know... it's bad for you, no nutritional value, whatever. I still love it. I hate to admit it, though. I love everything at McDonald's. I LOVE the burgers, I LOVE the fries, and I DON'T LOVE the juice. So, I guess I don't love everything but... okay, I'll shut up about that now.
So. Here's what I ate today :D
Fries, of course.
And...

The death sentence, obviously.
And... last but not least!



:D My horribly unhealthy yet delicious meal! Sorry to you guys who are vegetarians. I have no clue HOW you do it. I wouldn't last a day. I NEED meat. My apologies to the cows, chickens and... goats(?) of this world. And... whatever else meat I eat; I can't remember right now. My brain's doing that thing it always does: becomes useless.






Enhanced by Zemanta

7 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

I hope you didn't actually eat three of those burgers.. O_o

Mmm the fries.. so good.. need them.. Have you had their snack wraps? I practically live off them. =_=

Jodie-Ann said...

LMFAOO! There<s only two!! But yes, I ate both :3 And the fries are SO GOOD! OMNOMNOMNOM! :D And I have never had their snack wraps. O__O

Mia said...

Haha, I'm like you. I'm ashamed to admit how much I love McDonald's. People here look at you like you're so glutton if you say you ate there.
It's not like I eat there EVERYDAY.
Ughhh.
People are stupid.
EAT YOUR BURGERS AND ENJOY THEM TOO. That's what I say.
/endrant

Kamila said...

My Step-dad use was amaze to know that there's McDonalds in the Philippines (where I came from)... I love McDonalds fries. For real. Addicted to it actually.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Mia: LOL! Burger lovers UNITE!
@Kamila: Cheeeeyaaaahh! Haha!! :D I'm addicted too.

Rumana said...

I cant live without my meat either! Vegetarians have a really strong will power. lol

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha. The definately do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...