DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 18: Something You Crave A lot.

So, something I crave a lot. Well, that would have to be...
HONEY BUNS!!
I love honey buns SO MUCH. Today was activity day at my school. Basically where we don't go to school but do an activity instead. There was tubing, skating, skiing, and going to the movies. Oh! And some field trip somewhere to do an amazing race.
So, anyways, since I don't like the cold or the wet, I went to the movies with about one hundred other students. We saw the movie The Dilemma. It was actually pretty good. Boring at first, but then, it got better. :) It was quite funny.
After the movie, I was going home with my friend Léa who lives sort of near me. So, we can take the same city bus.
I said to her, "Aw, I'm really craving a honey bun..."
Léa asked, "What's a honey bun?"
So, my eyes were popping out of my head at that point and I exclaimed, "WHAT?! You've never had a honey bun?! OH MY GOSH! Léa, you haven't LIVED until you've eaten a honey bun!"
"Really?"
"No, but it's really good." (hahahahaha)
We each bought one and ate together while we waited for the bus. She said that it was really good. And, it really, really is. It's AMAZING. If you haven't had a honey bun yet, HAVE ONE.

6 run-on sentences.:

Adrian Paul said...

Those are so sweet! I can't eat them! But they look yummy!

iZaynab said...

I LOVE HONEY BUNS <3 <3
iLike had this thing where iWas eating like 5 at lunch~ & Yeaah .___.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Adrian Paul: :D Yes, they're delicious.
@iZaynab: ZOMG, LUCKY YOU!

Ashley said...

Never heard of 'em.. >_<

ishashime said...

wow. i've never heard of 'em. hope i could taste them someday, though and see if they are really as good as you claim them to be. haha. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: XD They're amazing!
@ishashime: Hehe, you should taste them some day. They are BETTER than I claim them to be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...