DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 16: Your Celebrity Crush.

So, my celebrity crush... HMMMMM. Okay, it's Robert Pattinson.
I love him. I love the way he keeps running his hands through his hair... I love his voice... HE'S BRITISH... I love his hair... HE'S BRITISH... he's very good looking... HE'S BRITISH.
I love British guys. I love British people in GENERAL. They have, like, the best accents and ZOMG. I love Robert. I would just... could just... ARRGGHHH... just take him and just.... just kiss his face off. Just kiss it.
O__O
Sexual frustration is not good. But, I'm a teenager after all.

12 run-on sentences.:

coolblogger said...

Oh Jodie!
This guy looks like a specimen from frozen section.
Looking at his face I had always wondered, is this 2d or 3d?
Whtz with teethline? never been to a dentist? This boy is born with fangs...
Again taste differs or bcoz I am not a teenager?

Jodie-Ann said...

AHAHAHA!! LOOOL frozen section?! Lool! No, it's just because taste differs in everyone.

Konrad said...

That is a very cute picture of him! I have to admit im more of a Jacob fan though. haha

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! :D That's cool. :)

Ashley said...

YAAA Jacob FTW! ♥ Omg he's so hot I'd jump his bones in a second. omg.

anyway, I watched him on Much awhile ago and he was talking about how he never brushed/washed his hair.. it was kinda gross.

Also, he looks better as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. He looks clean and cute.

Jodie-Ann said...

Oh, yeah, I heard about that. I still love him though. :) And yeah, he looked better in HP.

chazzehhh said...

Your love for British men made me laugh, guess I'm so used to them that I don't really notice their accents!

Your blog is cute :)

http://charlotte-adele.blogspot.com/

Jodie-Ann said...

@chazzehhh: Haha. You live in England?! ZOMG. If you do, LUCKY YOU.
Thank you! :D

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Jodie-Ann said...

Ahaha! One of my favorite comments. Let me guess, you're a Jacob fan? O__O

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

oops, accidentally went as anon, that was me before :S you know the answer to that: I'M A FAN OF NONE!

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL!I wuvs you, Jasmine :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...