DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 13: Your Favourite Musician and Why

So, it's day thirteen and this post is supposed to be about my fave musician and why. So. My favourite musician is Joan Jett. Here she is...

So, I love Joan Jett because:
1. She was in an amazing group called the runaways in the mid-seventies which is my favourite band other than The Beatles:

Joan is the black haired one second from the left. And, it even says Joan right there so you can know who everyone is.

2. She has amazing music. Seriously, I LOVE her songs in the band Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. She made lots of great songs including Chrimson and Clover, Bad Reputation and I Love Rock and Roll(which is so popular it's not even funny).

3. She is very inspirational. Like, she decided to make an all-girl band at a time when girls were supposed to be nice and do what they were told and wear skirts and makeup and be dolls, basically. But, she went above all that and formed The Runaways with some other girls and they could have become as great as The Beatles. But, they screwed up(well, Cherie did because of drugs) and they separated. ;( But, she continued making music. And, because like 24 record labels didn't accept her new band(Joan Jett and the Blackhearts), she made her own record label. And made the amazing songs that are still popular even today like twenty-something years later.

4. She was a lesbian. It always interests me when there are gay people in times like the seventies. It interests me because I wonder how she managed to survive, you know? Since everyone was against gay people.


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...