DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 12: A Photograph of the Town you Live in.

Hey, people. It's day twelve of the thirty day blog challenge. This is supposed to be about a photo of the town I live in. But, since I never take pictures of outside, I had to go and look through my friend Jessica's pictures. She takes pictures of EVERYTHING. She has over 2000 photos on FB. Or over 1000. Can't remember. Either way, it's a lot. So, I went through her photos in a few albums to see if I can find a picture of outside. I found one that amused me and explained Québec, Canada a lot because of the French and how someone scribbled on the sign hehehehehe:
OUR CHILDREN, SLOWLY[in French]
I think this sign is at the park. See the wooden bar things? I think that was a skating rink. This picture was from 2009 and I haven't been to the park near my school since then. Just because I'm on the senior side now, so the park is far from me(it was close to the Junior). Also, the city renovated it because kids from my school and a Jewish school right across the street from the park destroyed it. :D Yeah, we would sit on the fences and kick around the swings, break them off... Well, not me. I didn't do that stuff. I just sat on top of the fence like twice. I only did it twice because I was too scared to sit up there because of how high up it was from the ground. Lol. I never fell though, so it's all good. :) And my school's a GOOD school. Like it's listed as one of the best in Québec. So, can you imagine how horrible other schools are? That are not so high on the list? Because we're pretty bad.
Oh, like once, this kid was trying to impress this girl and stood on some stranger's car's hood. He started dancing on it or something and his foot broke through it. He got expelled immediately.
My school's pretty strict. After three detentions (in a term)you get a detention. After three or two detentions(in a term), you get a suspension. After three or two suspensions(in a term), you get an expulsion. Here are some rules and the consequences if they are broken:
1. No running in the halls[detention depending on the teacher]
2. No gum in class[have to spit it out and clean out the desks after school]
3. No fighting[suspension]
4. No stealing[expulsion]
5. If you are not wearing uniform[detention]
6. Late to class[detention]
7. Rude to a teacher[detention depending on the teacher]
And many more...

2 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Hahaha I was always rude to my teachers. I picked arguments with them. And I always chewed gum. And I was(and still am) ALWAYS late to class.. Though we never got detentions for that one.

I'd be SO mad if some kid broke the hood of my car... ooooo MAN that kid would get a whoopin'.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL!!!!! :D Oh my Gosh me too. I would kill that kid. (not literally of course)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...