DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 11: What's in Your Makeup Bag?

What? What?! Okay, let me tell you something, 30 Day Challenge person. I don't own a makeup bag. I do not wear makeup. Ever. Unless it's a special occasion. Which it never is. So, basically, I only wear lip balm. Not even lip gloss, lip BALM. And once in a while, when I'm bored, I'll wear mascara. But that's like two times every month and a half. Lool. Or less.
So, how would I answer this question? I will talk about what's in my school bag. Happy? No?
Too bad.
Okay, so here's what's in my fabbity-fab(no, not really) Dickey school bag:
1. Red Pucca pencil case("Pucca is a sweet daughter of owner of Chinese restaurant... She is a mania to a Chinese stylish noodle. Her boyfriend is GARU. he always chased by her. You will going to expect their funny lovestory." What?! You ask. I don't know. I'm just copying it from what it says on the pencil case.)
2. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
3. My school agenda.
4. A nearly destroyed purple folder that I put my homework in.
5. A zillion empty plastic bags. Why do I have them all in here? I have no clue.
6. A plastic bag with empty juice boxes and chocolate bar wrappers. Because when I'm on the city bus, I don't want to leave my garbage on the seat or on the floor. It's gross. Plus, I feel guilty when I do it(once in a while). So, I put my garbage in the bag and never to remember to empty it. So, the garbage piles up. But it doesn't stink or anything because it's just wrappers and empty boxes. O__O
7. My scientific calculator. Why do I have that with me?! See how nerdy I am?
8. Two different pairs of gloves. Well, actually, one's a pair of mittens.
That's it. Lots of stuff in my bag.

2 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

:O My lord. Does that your bag big. Thats alot of things to carry.
& SMH, =___= iHate my friends who have a tiny purse them empty like 10 things & share their make-up with everyone.

Jodie-Ann said...

Lool!! It's a Dickey bag. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...