DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 10: A Photo of Your Fave Place to eat.

Well, well, well. Lookie, lookie here. My favourite place to eat. Hmmm... it has to be Baton Rouge, a restaurant where I live. I already put a picture of it here in a post before. So, I can just go back and.... look... *looks through*

After a while, I gave up and just put this new one from Google images. O__O

4 run-on sentences.:

FeliciaShortii said...

I love that place. Love the srimps

Jodie-Ann said...

I love the ribs. Oh, God the ribs...

ishashime said...

i haven't heard if this place. haha. what kind of food do they serve?

Jodie-Ann said...

Lots of good stuff. :) Like fancy burgers, steak, pasta... just a fancy extremely expensive restaurant. AND it's French! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...