DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Do this for me and I'll love you forever...?

Hey, guys! I have something really, really, really, really, really important to ask of you. See, there's this website for awarding weblogs. It's the eleventh annual weblog and I really want to be nominated. Soo... you know where that leaves you guys... I already voted for myself and a few other bloggers that I like. ;) I bet you guys know who you are.
*Here's the website: http://2011.bloggi.es/*
But anyways, vote for meeee! :D There are different categories. I can only be put into two: most humorous and new blog(the ones made in 2010). You can nominate three people, so don't worry, if you decide to vote for me it won't be taking up your votes.
So, yeah! VOTE FOR ME!! Because you lurrve me. :)And quickly! Nominations close on January 16th!!

PS: Vote for me pretty please? :] I'll love you forever-ish.
PPS: You know... you could also vote for me in the weblog of the year category. :) (That was a shameless plug. Look it up.)

5 run-on sentences.:

Kamila said...

Hey Girl.. I vote for you... for humorous and new blog... hmmm.. x)

And I love your new header!! x)

Jodie-Ann said...

YAY! Thanks! :D

coolblogger said...

I did vote for u in both categories.

ishashime.ü said...

done! :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@coolblogger: Thank youuu! :D
@ishashime.ü: Thank you! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...