DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Brand New Stuff! :D

I got a new pair of shoes today. :] They're pretty awesome. Here they are:







Like them?? I LOOOVE them! :D They're the highest heels I've got. I barely have heels since I usually wear sneakers and flats.
-Jodie-Ann
Enhanced by Zemanta

10 run-on sentences.:

coolblogger said...

Lovely shoes. They are real cute and sexy.
I remember during my college days they had some surprise awards on our hostel day and highest heel was one among tht and guess who won tht day?
http://meandmythinkingcap.blogspot.com/2010/12/llrc-lessons-learned-and-review.html

jamie marie said...

love those shoes! so cute!
xoxo,jamie

Jodie-Ann said...

@coolblogger: Thank you! And you? :D
@jamie marie: Thank you! :D

Ashley said...

LOOOOOOVE THEM.
I don't think I've ever mentioned this, but I love your style :)

Jodie-Ann said...

I love them too. And no, you've never mentioned that, but thanks!! :D

Furree Katt said...

oh wow, those are gorgeous. love themmm!

ishashime.ü said...

beautiful! i'd want them for myself. haha. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

@Furree Katt: Teehee thanks :D
@ishashime.ü: Haha! :D

Miss Bobo said...

they look awesome! I have a pair that are more flats but it looks totally gladiator glam..LOOOOVE IT!

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you! And so do I :D I love gladiator style shoes. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...