DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Blog Enhancement.

Hey, people! Just trying out something new to enhance my blog performance.

I think that my blog is loading too slowly. Mainly because I have so much HTML stuff like my background, the buttons, my new font, etc. I need to do something to load the page faster. SO, I am going to add a page break. Like up there. Just to see what it's like. And if I like it, I'm keeping it. So, let's see how it looks...

*after checking* Okay, I like it. I'm going to change all my others now. Laters!

3 run-on sentences.:

Adrian Paul said...

I'm jealous of your blog! IT'S SO CUTE! I wish I could design half as good as you! =].

Mia said...

It takes about 20 seconds to be fully loaded for me, and I have a pretty fast browser. It doesn't really bother me, to be honest.
But if I had a really slow computer, it would be terribad.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Adrian: Thank you :)
@Mia: Yiiikes. Ohmigod. I need to work on making it faster. I need it to be ten secs most. :l For the people with slow computers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...