DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, January 7, 2011

The Big Bang. ;]

Hello fellow bloggers/readers. :] Today was an interesting day. You know you want to hear about it. Here's the highlight:
There's this guy at my school named Sebastian and he's really muscular. Like the top portion of his body[neck, shoulders, chest, abdomen] is really muscular. And the bottom part[waist, legs...] is average.
We were outside of our math class correcting our work because the teacher,  Ms. J had put the answers up on the back of the door so that on our free time, we could correct our answers.
There were a group of us[six maybe] crowded around the door copying answers. Seb was there and there was a desk in his way. When he tried to move it, he ended up dropping it on its side and making a HUGE bang. The halls were quiet since the entire school was in their own classes. So, you can imagine how loud the bang was when the desk fell.
We all hissed at him things like, "GENIUS!" or "YOU IDIOT!" etc. But, in a joking way. You've got to love Seb. He's just so lovable! :D
So anyways, he muttered, "This f***ing desk is so f***ing disproportionate." While he was struggling to pick it up.
Then, this girl named Brittany[who is Jewish but wears her skirt incredibly short. Isn't against their religion or something?] retorted, "You're f***ing disproportionate."
I loled uncontrollably and walked back into the class laughing. Everyone stared at me and it got a bit awkward, but I was laughing so much I didn't care. The reason I was so amused was because it's kind of true. He is a bit disproportionate. Because he's so muscular on the top that his shoulders hunch forward and his legs look average. LOOL.
It amused me. Also the deadpan way she said it. BWAHAHAHAHA, Oh God I'm laughing now. LOOL.
 
PS: It was just... just so... BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

6 run-on sentences.:

Mia said...

THAT'S AWESOME.

ishashime.ü said...

haha. that is funny. xD

lucy said...

haha thats funny. and sebastian kind of reminds me of my crush (ex crush?) who also fits that proportion. next time i see him (my crush that is, not sebastian :P) i might just burst out laughing too :P

Jodie-Ann said...

@Mia: LOOL IKR!
@ishashime.ü: Lol yeah XD
@lucy: Haha!!!! I would laugh too ROFL!

iZaynab said...

(x lmao Thats like a double funny moment.

Jodie-Ann said...

XD IKR!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...