DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"Better Lock it in Your Pocket, Taking This One to the Grave..."

Hello, peeps! This post is about a song called Secret by the Pierces. Yes, I admit that I started to really like it just because of Pretty Little Liars, but I really think it's a great song. Sort of like Getcha by Blondie. Or whatever the song's called. You know the one that's like "One way, or anotha I'm gonna getcha, I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha..." Yeah, that one. Or however the lyrics go.
So, anyways, the song Secret is SO GOOD! :D It sounds really... demonic. Like satanic. Evil. Sorta. I don't really know how exactly to explain it, but it's just so good. It has this really creepy beat that makes you feel like dancing with skeletons. :]
Here's the video from Youtube:



See? It's really creepy. But, I LOOOVE it! I think I should do more posts like this: just my new favourite songs and the artists. :]

8 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

HAHA! Dancing with skeletons!? That made me laugh way too loudly lol.

I only know of the song because of Pretty Little Liars too, but I love it! And the show!

Jodie-Ann said...

XD Dancing with skeletons amused me as well. :P

Adrian Paul said...

I have never seen that show before but one of my friends are totally in love with that show!

Jodie-Ann said...

:D You should see it. It's super awesome!

a cat named cat said...

I love this song so much! It's so haunting! I first heard it a couple of years ago on gossip girl <3

Jodie-Ann said...

:D I love it too!! I didn't hear it on gossip girl though. Just Pretty Little Liars.

Mia said...

Thanks for giving me a new song to be obsessed about!

Jodie-Ann said...

You're welcome! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...