DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Awkward Bathroom Conversation.

So, today I went to Pharmaprix(this store where you can buy greeting cards, shampoo, medication, toothpaste, body wash, chocolate bars, and lots of other stuff) and I was buying my older brother a birthday card because his birthday is tomorrow. He's turning twenty-one.
So, anyways, I went to the bathroom because I had to pee. So, I went in the women's bathroom, found a stall, whatever. I pee, and there IS NO TOILET PAPER. I feel like screaming. Why is there no toilet paper?! How do they expect people to use the bathroom?! I'm not a boy who just whips it out, pees and puts it back in. I don't have a penis! SERIOUSLY. I was so pissed.
Then, this woman got in the stall beside mine. I heard her pee and then a few seconds later, I heard her say,
Ah... il n y a pas du papier ici... Est ce que tu as du papier? (Uhh... there's no toilet paper here... do you have any paper?) She was speaking French because hello... It's Québec. That's the official second language. More people speak French in Québec than English. But anyways! Carrying on...
So, I'm barely paying attention to her since I'm in an awkward situation. As you can imagine. So, it takes me a while to translate what she said. But for some reason, I get really confused. I think it's because I'm barely paying attention. So, I say,
Ouai. (Yeah) When I DON'T HAVE ANY EITHER.
Ah, okay, est que tu peus me donner du papier, s'il vous plait? (Oh, okay, can you give me paper please?)
Me thinking WHAT?!
Uh... non, parce que j'ai pas du papier. Je m'excuse... (No... because I don't have any paper. Sorry...)
Okay, c'est correct. Merci. (Okay, that's okay. Thank you.)
Bienvenue. (You're welcome)
I hear her digging around in her bag or something. I do the same and find paper. When I get out of the stall, she gets out as well and smiles at me.
C'est pas bon, ca. C'est pas bon. Il doit etre du papier, non? (That's not good. That's not good. There has to be toilet paper, no?)
*Me smiling awkwardly* Ah... ouai.
Parce que, nous sommes des femmes! Comment est qu'on peux... *shakes head* C'est pas bon. (Because we are women! *shakes head* How can we...)
*Still smiling awkwardly as I wash my hands vigorously* Ouai. Je sais. (Yeah. I know.)
 I keep smiling, wash my hands and hurry out the bathroom. Then I think: Well, that was awkward.

6 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Haha! This made me literally LOL.
You just said "yeah" when she asked for the TP. hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha.

Willy Foo Foo said...

Hahaha :) I agree immensly awkward!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: Haha :P
@Willy Foo Foo: Lol :D

iZaynab said...

xP Akwaaaaaaard

FeliciaShortii said...

Lol So akwarrrrd like i would of been laughing and so embaressed at the same time.

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: Lol i know XD
@Fee: Haha! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...