DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Wanna make an icon for your blog in your address bar?

Hey, guys!  Check out your address bar! My icon is a speech bubble. :D I think it's pretty cool. I was going to do a pencil, but it didn't work very well because of how small the picture has to be. Then, I was trying to put in R.S.O.L., but it was to small to be read. O__O Anyways, tell me what you think. And if you have a better idea for an image. Let me know!
To do it yourself, here's the tutorial I used:
http://beth-amomslife.blogspot.com/2008/06/how-to-creat-at-favicon-in-blogger.html
It's very easy to understand and(obviously) it worked! And it's for blogger, so it just makes everything much easier. Laters!

PS: It works on Firefox, Chrome and IE. Those are the only 3 browsers I have, so I know it works on them. Enjoy! :D

14 run-on sentences.:

Oliver said...

Actually, I just changed mine yesterday! It's called a favicon. Mine is the Overville logo.

I don't see your icon. It's still an orange B. =|

Jodie-Ann said...

Hm... yeah, yours is awesome. I'm trying again.

Fiona said...

This is super duper awesome. ^_^
Thanks for posting!

Jodie-Ann said...

You're welcome! But, I have a much better link that actually works. The other one just works for Firefox. Here's the better one that working on Chrome: http://beth-amomslife.blogspot.com/2008/06/how-to-creat-at-favicon-in-blogger.html

Furree Katt said...

ooh, thanks for the info. i've always wondered how people did that! i can see your icon, it's cute. :D
i dunno what to put for mine though. once i figure that out i'll do it, and most definitely credit you. :D

Kaleena J. said...

Hi. I just want to say i really like your blog, i look at it all the time and never comment. So I just wanted to let you know. :)

PurpleMist. said...

Um, i'm not sure if only I'm having this problem but your blog takes ages to lead compared to the others..

Jodie-Ann said...

@Furree Katt: Haha, thanks :)
@Kaleena J.: Lol, thanks! I do the same to yours. XD
@PurpleMist.: Ahhh crap. Alright then, I must work on making it load faster.

Ashley said...

Oh cool! I'mma do this too :)

Jodie-Ann said...

:D

iZaynab said...

:D Aha Just gonna say that iChangd mines a while ago~ S U P E R awesome~

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah, I saw yours. I love it :D

The Blog Writer said...

Hey thanks! I always wanted to get that onto my blog previously! I'm heading over. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

No problem!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...