DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, January 7, 2011

7. Ecstacy(Yes, I'm Talking About The Drug)





PS: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!
PPS: Shout out to Mia, Ashley, Angela, Oliver, Kamila, Hanis and iZaynab! :D

10 run-on sentences.:

Rumana said...

LOL it looks like Grover is groping the cookie monster.

Mia said...

Hahaha, oh good lord XD
And shout out to you tooooo.
PS: Don't freak when you see my blog is "private" now. It's just for the weekend, to see if I can get rid of the creepy guy...

Furree Katt said...

HAHA this was creepy and funny. :O

coolblogger said...

pretty funny!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Rumana: Lol, yeah it does ROFL!
@Mia: LOL! And :O okii then.... D;
@Furree Katt: LOL IKR!
@coolblogger: XD yeah lool

Ashley said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out. That was random lol. But appreciated! Assuming you meant ME, and not some other Ashley that I don't know of... (IT BETTER NOT BE)

I love Grover in that pic, he's loving life haha

iZaynab said...

Woo, Shout Out to me ~!! :D Thanks
& You just made me have a flash back about my teacher saying how he thinks everyone on Sesame Street is on some drug (x Aha

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: LOOL! It's you XD
@iZaynab: :D Haha!! That's funny :P

Oliver said...

Hey! What's up?? =]

Jodie-Ann said...

Heyy!! Nothing much, you? :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...