DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, January 10, 2011

30 Day Challenge! :D

Hello, everyone. I'm going to start the 30 day challenge! I got the idea from Ashley and Adrian. They're doing it and it looks pretty cool, so i thought Why not try it?
:D
So, here's the list of stuff I must do:

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.
Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.
Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago.
Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
Day 8 – A song to match your mood.
Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.
Day 10 – A photo of our favorite place to eat.
Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?
Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.
Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?
Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.
Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.
Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.
Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.
Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 – What’s in your purse?
Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
Day 28 – Your favorite movie.
Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

Awesome isn't it? Plus, I've got writer's block anyway. So, this is vair, vair useful. :]

8 run-on sentences.:

PurpleMist. said...

I really do love this blogging challenge.
I wanted to do it but I'm supposed to be staying anonymous on my blog so I can't :(
Hehe, have fun with it! I can't wait to read and look at the pictures you post :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Awwz D; But, yeah I plan to have fun with this. :D And I just posted the first one. :P

Ashley said...

LIES, I'm not doing it.
I DID it. Hehe.

Jodie-Ann said...

Touché. :]

ishashime.ü said...

haha. i actually considered doing this, too. but then i felt lazy. haha. maybe someday. good luck with yours! :)

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL! :D Thank you!!

iZaynab said...

L O V E this blog challenge~
iAlways wanted to try it, but iGot no camera :P & Until then, iWon't do it.
iCan't wait to read all of them & good luck~

Jodie-Ann said...

:D I love it too. And my camera's not working properly, so I use my cell phone. :P Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...