DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

203rd Post :P

Hey, guys! This is my 203rd post! :D Awesome isn't it?! I was planning to post a celebratory 200th post(since that makes the most sense), but since I was lacking my genius brain cells forgot, I carried on to posting more and more... And now, due to utter non-geniusness forgetfulness, I have a 203rd post. Lame Cool isn't it?
So, anyways, happy 203rd post to mee. Yay... whatever... Let's get the hats and crap like that. Apparently that's important for parties, right? And those uh... what do you call those things? Those whistle thingies that come out of the butts of Sims when they have parties. Uh... noise makers?
I dunno. Anyways, yeah so we have those things. We uh... partay... and shizzles like that and why are you still reading this crap?

PS: Happy 203rd post, ...The Run-On Sentences of Life..., gosh, you're getting OLD.

3 run-on sentences.:

Furree Katt said...

Happy 203rd post! :D i recently got posted my 100th one, i had made big plans for that one, but i forgot as well. and i realised right now, haha O.O

Furree Katt said...

just posted* :P

Jodie-Ann said...

Teehee XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...