DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

10. Super Bunny?


Says:
BUNNY
He will destroy you and feast on your soul.

4 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

AIEEEEEE.
SO CUTE.
*SQUEEZES*

ishashime said...

*squeals!*
i want a bunny, too! he can destroy me and everything as long as he stays cute. haha. xD

Adrian Paul said...

super kawaii!

reminds me of sailor moon.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: Aha I know :D I wanna squeeze it too. :P
@ishashime: Haha!! XD
@Adrian Paul: XD Lool I miss Sailor Moon. I haven't watched it in YEARS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...