DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

You have just been PWNED.

Girls and guys have really different ways of being evil. Let's see here...
This is the boys' version:

And this is the girls:


See a difference? I don't. They're both the same. The only difference is that the one with the boys is much more obvious. But, there is still a big problem with the girl version. They are identical.
Both are wrong.
See, that's what really annoys me. I would love to ask those bullies what gives them the right to be so rude to others. It's incredibly dumb. How dare they talk about others behind their backs or beat each other up. Both of those actions cause scarring. Only one is more visible than the other.
I would love to ask a bully this question: don't you ever feel guilty?
Seriously, don't you ever feel guilty for acting like a [include horrible swearword here]? Don't you even stop to think about that person's feelings? I mean, I guess that if the person was rude to you first you can probably-NO YOU CAN'T! No matter what happens, you don't stoop so low as to get on their level. Because that makes you a bully as well. That makes you worse than them. They are the teeth and you would be the plaque on it. OKAY?!
Now, don'tcha just want some cookies? :3 I want some. SOMEBODY BAKE ME COOKIES!
Oh! Hey, I have a joke I found on Failbook(this hilarious website about people's facebook statuses). SO FUNNYYY. Okay so this guy said: "There are only two types of women in this world: my mom and sluts." And someone responded with: "What's the second one?"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!! Oh, God that's hilarious. ROFL. So funnehh. Oh, goodness. Oh, golly. Lol.
-Jodie-Ann
PS: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...

5 run-on sentences.:

coolblogger said...

I guess u r 150 year old hermit in 15 yr body.
Love ur blog gal

Mia said...

I wonder how bullies sleep at night, honestly.
---
I AM SUCH A FAILBOOK FAN GIRL :D

Dan said...

Hey Jodie,

I've awarded you something for having such a wonderful blog!

http://dans-wackyworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-blogs-of-year.html

Jodie-Ann said...

@coolblogger: ...How did you know my secret?! >:o
@Mia: So do I, Mia. So do I... And awesome! :D Me toooo!
@Dan: Thanks so much, Dan!! :D

r.alsharif said...

boys hurt each other physically and girls do it mentally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...