DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yay Me Part 2

YAY ME!... AGAIN! :D
I got another award yesterday from Oliver at Overville. THANK YOU, OLIVER!! I feel so special. :] And you know what? It's the Hall of Fame 2010 award. Doesn't that sound so cool? So... prestigious? It's amazing. I'm so happy that he liked me blog enough to award me a HALL OF FAME 2010 AWAAAAARRRD!!! :D
And look at his awesome description of this blog:
I'm going to give it first to Jodie, the fifteen-year old Québecois Canadian girl. Not only has she given me an award recently (The Versatile Blogger Award) but she's also given me and my blog much love during the time she has got to learn of this blog's existence. I mean, out of all the blogs she's following, I'm one of the seven she awarded. So I thank her. Her blog posts in The Run-on Sentences of Life are... short and sweet (I copied this term from somewhere, but these words are indeed the perfect ones to describe what she's got going on over there.) That girl is great. 

Don't you just want to marry him? This guy is awesome! And he has a really great blog. :) So, thanks again, Oliver! 
See the award on my awards page. All of my awards are there with pictures and the link to the person who awarded me. I'd really love it if you could check it out. :] I would kinda-sorta-ish love you forever. :D
Oh! And he was also a guest poster! :D Check it out here. It's a great guest post. BTW, if you'd like to guest post, just go to my guest posters page and you'll see what to do there. If you've already guest posted, you can do it again, you know.
-Jodie-Ann

4 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

Congratz on That :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks! :D

Oliver said...

Congrats, Jodie! You deserve my Hall of Fame award. And heck yeah, doesn't it sound prestigious!?

Thanks, too!

=]

Jodie-Ann said...

:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...