DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Yay Me! :D

I got an award!! :DI got the Versatile Blogger Award from Kamila at Basket of Dreams. I'm so happyyy!! :D THANK YOU, KAMILAAAA!!
Now, I must say 7 things about myself and give the award to 7 other people. Whoever I award this to, MUST say 7 things about themselves as well, AND give it to 7 flexible, adaptable, VERSATILE bloggers. (I'm just going to give the award to bloggers I like.)
SO! Here's the award:

1. I LOVE cheese.
2. My fave color is pink.
3. I love black nail polish.
4. I LOVE the Beatles.
5. I LOVE JOAN JETT.
6. Did I mention I love cheese? Oh, yes I did. So that can't count. Uh... I love Converses.
7. Acting and writing stories is my LIFE.

So those are my 7 facts. Now, here are the people I'm awarding. :]

angela at to put it simply, it's quite complicated. She's an awesome blogger and I LOVE reading her blog. :) Check her blog out, people!! :D

Mia at Confessions of A Midwestern Girl She has an awesome blog. She posts quite often and her posts are short and sweet. Also, a lot of pictures which is super awesome. AND she always has the COOLEST headers. No joke. Check her blog outttttt. :)

coolblogger at !***Me and my thinking cap***! she's a great blogger and blogs often. She also comments a lot on my blog (teehee)so... yes... that makes me happy. :D See her blog and follow. It's super cool. :)

Delaney Kay at Diaries of A High School Sophomore. I only just found her blog, but it's really awesome. Also, she has an AMAZING header. She's also really amusing in her posts so... check it out. :) She has really interesting posts.

Hanis. at I Don't Do Boys I seriously love this blog and this girl. Her blog is so unique and interesting. Her posts are a riot and she's... she's just awesome. Go see her blog. Right now. NOW AS YOU READ THIS. If you'd like to, of course. Hehehehehehe...

Ashley at The Usual Shenanigans SEE HER BLOG. It's so great. She has long posts, usually, but I still love it so much. Because even though her posts are long, they're really, really interesting. And there's humour in them and everything. They're amazing. So, check it out. :)

Oliver at OVERVILLE This guy's blog is SO COOL. See it, people. He has really long posts, but like Ashley's, they're really, really interesting. So, see his blog... and stuff. Hehe. And he's a genius! :D That adds to the whole equation(pardon my sorta-pun). Heehee.

So, those are the people I awarded. See their blogs because they're super awesome. And stuff... and remember, awardees, that you must pass this on AND say 7 things about yourself. :) Enjoy!
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Thank you~~ perhaps I should make a page for the awards I've gotten.. they're piling up cause I'm just SO great. That's a joke, I'm not being cocky I swear!

angela said...

I feel so loved :'D

Kamila said...

Weeeh! I'm glad you appreciate it!!! :)

ANd I kinda love beatles too!!.. Congratulations to you awardees!!! :) Have fun!!!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: You're welcome. :) And you should, if you have a lot. XD
@angela: You are :D
@Kamila: Thank you :D

coolblogger said...

thanks so much for sharing the award with me Jodie.

Jodie-Ann said...

You're welcome, coolblogger! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...