DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What Came First? The Chicken or the Egg?

Hey, guys! My poll is closed now and I shall say the results! :D So, what came first? The chicken or the egg? I made that poll for this post. Check it out! :D
So, here are the results:
There were only 35 votes... :(
21 of them said that the chicken came first. That's 60%.
14 of them said that the egg came first. That's 40%.
Thanks for voting, whoever did! :D I shall put up a new poll soon. I've just got to think of an amazing idea. Anyone have a good idea for a poll??
Send me an email at run.on.sentences.of.life@hotmail.com!! :D I need some ideas.
-Jodie-Ann

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...