DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This Post is Nameless.

This post will have no name simply because of the fact that I have no name to give it. I haven't been blogging for a while(sorry), because of Christmas, etc. I went shopping yesterday and today. I got some interesting stuff. Including sexy hats. :D And more Writer's Market books. So, anyways... you people are awesome. Keep reading and showing me some lurrve.
Oh! And I heard that the sims 3 came out for consoles. Including for NINTENDO DS!!! YEAHHHH! I really, really want it. Tomorrow, maybe I'll check out EB Games and see if they have it. If they do, that would be super awesome... Anyways, bye people. Here in Quebec right now, it's 1:41 AM. So, I should probably go to sleep.
Good night. Errm... good morning...?
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Aren't I supposed to get 8 hours of sleep?
PPS: Ah, jellyfish.

3 run-on sentences.:

Oliver said...

Hey! How about me showing you some love? I awarded you! It's Overville Hall of Fame 2010. You're one of the nine blogs I put in it.

I hope you had fun this Christmas!

=]

Kamila said...

Oh my Im dying to have SIMS 3 even just for my lappy... but guess whattt!!!! I look at walmart and they don't have any.. hmm.. I suck myself... x( Hahaha all of their cd are for expansion pack.. hmmm.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Oliverrrrr: YES! Thank you so much! And yes, I had fun this Christmas. :) I hope you did as well. :D
@Kamila: Aww... Walmart's so evil. :/ Go to a game store. You'll find it there for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...