DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shiny-Awesome-Brand-Spanking-New Page!

I made a new page, people! It's my awards page. I put all of my awards on that page. I wanted to save some space in my sidebar because it's so cluttered. Hehe. So, now, that adds more space. :) So, see my awards page if you'd like. I hope to get more to add to that page. Also, along with each award, is who gave it to me and the link of their blog. So, check those blogs out. They're pretty awesome. And no, not just because they gave me an award, but because they really do have great blogs. :] So... yeah... see them. See the page. See it so much that you get sick of it. :D
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Okay, maybe not get sick of it. Because that would really suck. But, just until you don't ever want to see it again.
PPS: But, that's probably the synonym... in many words...
PPPS: Don't you think the song Dirty Picture by Taoi(however you spell it) Cruz and Ke$ha is really dumb?
PPPPS: Oh, I'm so random. :)
PPPPPS: "Let's be friends so we can make out, you're so hot lemme show you around..." -Let's be friends by... that girl from Hannah Montana. Lilly. Oh right! Emily Osment! AHA! This is a Eureka! moment. :) I like that song. But doesn't saying that you want to be friends with someone go against the fact that you want to make out with them?

2 run-on sentences.:

Furree Katt said...

i like Dirty Picture! :O meaning, i liked it during the summer haha. i guess it is quite dumb though. but the chorus is catchy :P
Taio*

Jodie-Ann said...

Heehee lol, yeah. :) Thanks for the correction.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...