DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh, God That's So Awesome.

Guess what, guess what, guess what?! O-M-G, my fwendz. I got awarded as one of the top five blogs of 2010 on Dan's blog: Into Geek. <---- that's the link to zee post :D It's so awesome! I'm so happy! Thank you, Dan!!!!!!! I feel so special. I've worked so hard on this blog, so I'm really happy to see that all the hard work has paid off. And I seriously cannot believe that 2010 is almost over! can you guys believe it?! It seems like it was just yesterday that I was putting a diaper on this blog... Amazing how quickly time flies! Don'tcha think?
:D
... =D
So happy. Can you tell? Probably. And I got new followers so YESSSSS. 121 followers now! Every time I look at the amount of followers I have, I think, "I'm seeing things for sure."
But anyways, thanks to all my readers and commenters ILU ALL SOOOO MUCCCCHHH!
Keep reading... hehe.
And people, I need guest posters! C'mon! Send me emails! :D
-Jodie-Ann

7 run-on sentences.:

Kamila said...

congrats Jodie-Ann.. I know you deserve it!!! :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you :)

Hanis. said...

OMG. WOOOOT.

Congrats.

I'm happy for you. :D

Mia said...

You deserve it! Congratulationsss!

r.alsharif said...

Congrats!!!!! :D

Furree Katt said...

congratulations! =D

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you, guys! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...