DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Nothing" Takes On A Whole New Meaning For This Woman. :)

Today, I heard a really great story that really taught me something. It's a true story that a teacher at my school, Mr. Mike told me and the rest of my gym class. Here it is:
There was a woman who was feeling really uptight all the time and stressed out. She was taking all her stress out on her family. Like yelling at them all the time and stuff for no reason or for the littlest things. So, she went to her shrink and asked him for help. He told her that she should take three days off from the world and do absolutely nothing. So, of course, she was very happy and didn't complain. She did just as he asked. She took three days off from work and told her husband to go somewhere and take the kids for three days. Then, she was home all alone, doing absolutely nothing. She got bored and decided to work on a speech she had to present at work. When that was done, she read a book. Then, she was completely bored and had nothing to do. So, she went back to her shrink. He asked her what she did during those three days. She told him and he said that when he meant "nothing" he really meant "nothing". She was literally supposed to sit somewhere and do absolutely nothing. But, she couldn't do it. She was getting uncomfortable and bored.
There's a reason he told her to do this. See, this exercise proved that the woman cannot be alone. She is uncomfortable with herself. She knows that she was wrong to be snapping at her family and being mean. That is why she isn't comfortable with herself, because she simply cannot stand to be with herself. Why would you not want to spend time withe the most important person in this world: Me. Jokes, jokes, you. You should be your most important person. I LOVE spending time by myself. I can seriously stay somewhere for the longest time just relaxing with my best friend, who is me. :)
Hope you learned something from this and it didn't seem like some random babbling.
-Jodie-Ann

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...