DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Like A Princess :)

So, here are a few pics of me in my princess dress at the AIDS community centre where I live. :) We were performing there for people who have AIDS as a community work kind of thing. Teehee.
 
So yes. That's me in my dress holding a random rose that the prince was supposed to have given me. But, in the play, something happens and he gets annoyed and throws the rose on the floor. So, in the end, I pick it up. LOL. That's not even in the script for him to have a rose at all, but he improvised and brought it on stage. Then, when he threw it on the floor, I had no clue what to do. Lool. So, in the end, when we were walking off stage hand-in-hand, I cried out, "Oh! My rose!" and bent over and picked it up. The crowd laughed so I think we did a good job. Hehe.
-Jodie-Ann

14 run-on sentences.:

Kamila said...

your a pretty princess.. and yeah that's a good adlib!! :) too bad that play ends already... but good for you that you had fun!!

Ashley said...

I really like that first picture :)
That... is all. Sorry, I'm having a brain fart right now. I'm supposed to be writing my essay. I can't think anymore

Jodie-Ann said...

@Kamila: Thanks :D And yeah, sucks. ;( It was a lot of fun.
@Ashley: Thanks :D And awwz. My fave is the third one. Teehee XD Good luck on your essay :]

PurpleMist. said...

LOL, love the whole rose story :P
Oh and the dress look stunning on you, I like how you took the pics next to the window, gives a nice effect :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Teehee thanks! :D And ikr! XD

Mugdha said...

What a beautiful dress! I hope it went well!

Mia said...

Lovely! :]

Jodie-Ann said...

@Mugdha: Thanks! :D It did :)
@Mia: Thank youuuu :D

Catanya said...

Awww! Incredibly beautiful! I am in love with these pictures!!
Wow!
XOXO
Catanya

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you, Catanya :)

Miss Bobo said...

the play sounds oddly funny. Like the first picture :D

Jodie-Ann said...

It was very funny :) And thank you! :D

angela said...

You look really pretty in that dress :)

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Aw thank you :3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...