DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, December 10, 2010

It's That Time of The Month Again !

Yes, people. It is indeed that time of the month. :) The time for...
A NEW GUEST BLOGGER! :D
Yes!! It's that time indeed! So. Every month, I like to have a few guest posters. Now, it is again that time to look for one. So, if you would like to guest post, go and see my Guest Posters page!!!! All the info is there. If you already guest posted, you can do it again.
And, I am still looking for names for this blog. Come on, people!! Send me an email! Throw me a bone!
...C'mon! :D
-Jodie-Ann

3 run-on sentences.:

coolblogger said...

Catchy title..:)

Ashley said...

I was totally expecting a period rant hahaha.
I wish I had something interesting to blog about to be a GLOGGER(guest blogger. creative, i know).. but studying has drained me of any creative juices. ho hum.

Jodie-Ann said...

@coolblogger: I know right! ;D
@Ashley: Oooh yeah. That was the point XD And it's all good. :) Whenever you can, send me an email. Whenever you want. Teehee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...