DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

If You Haven't Realized, Everyone is Different Part 2

Now, let's go on about yet another thing I hate! :D Isn't it fun to find out about the things I really don't like in this world? :)
So, a thing I really don't like is when people say things like "You have a bad sense of humor" or "you have a bad taste in guys" or "you have a bad taste in music", etc. How do you know? How could you possibly know whether someone has a bad sense or taste in anything? No one has the same taste, and that makes us all unique. If we were all the same, this world would be super boring and dull...
and lame...
and boring...
and dull...
and cheesy...? (Oh wait, no, that would be a good thing. Mhhmmm. Cheeese...)
and boring.
Imagine a world like that! D; I can't even think  about it without wanting to shoot myself in the foot. Oh, how horrible this world would be...
But anyways, don't tell people that they have a bad taste in things, because just because you like something, that doesn't mean they do. 
Like, I told only two of my friends about this guy at my school who I find kind of cute. At first, I didn't notice his existence, but now, I really find him cute. Mostly because he has the sweetest personality and he's so funny(all I look for in a future mate. haha future mate. I sound like an animal.), so that makes him look really good looking to me. But anyways, my friends(Fee and Jasmine), didn't say anything like, "EWWW HOW COULD YOU LIKE HIM?! "To me because they know that everyone is different. He's chubby and I think that makes him look really adorable. :) I like chubby guys. :3
-Jodie-Ann

6 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

But on the other side, if everyone looked the same, dressed the same, acted the same, thought the same, there'd never be any wars, or massacres, or slavery, or discrimination.. I guess those things all helped shape our society as we know it, but it's unfortunate we had to go through them/still go through them to get to where we are now.

Anyway, the more variation the better! Especially when variation is accepted. I think I'm starting to ramble. I'll stop.

coolblogger said...

post te guyz pic.:)

Kamila said...

yeah... i thought of that too... i don't like being so controlling to people and expecting too much of how they should act or how their personality should be.. i never mind.. because I can't change them to what I expect them to be.. they have all the rights to be someone... and my opinion may not be same as theirs...

Jennifer said...

Cute blog. :) And yeah, I hate those kinds of comments, too. There are different tastes and styles for a reason--so there's something for everyone. It's so conceited to think that way about something you're into. I mean, it's one thing to not like something and make snide jokes about it just to be funny, but to purposely go out of your way to offend someone or say you think they don't have a sense of humor or anything...

PurpleMist. said...

I REALLY like this post. People are too judgemental nowadays. Some people need to realise that not everyone is going to hold the same opinion as them.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: True. But, it's worth it to have a world of uniqueness. :3
@coolblogger: NO! D; NOOOO. He goes to my school. If anyone sees it... I would be massacred at school. lool
@Kamila: Exactmundo what I'm thinking. :D
@Jennifer: Thank you! :D And yes RUDE MUCH?!
@PurpleMist.: :D Exactemundo. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...