DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I WAS ON THE NEWS! :D

I was on the news people! :D Amazing, isn't it? Sadly, I wasn't able to see it though. Because of this stupid bus I was taking to go home. It broke down like around seven stops before mine. So, I had to WALK home. It took me twenty minutes and by then, my turn on the news was done. I didn't even get to tell my parents to watch it, because I wanted to tell them when I got home. So, I had to see it on the CTV(the channel it's on) website.
Anyways, I was on the news because of the play I'm in. Remember The Enormous Nose? Yeah, so, I was on the news. Here's the link so you can check it out. Sorry, I couldn't just embed it, because there was no code. Silly CTV people.
So, yeah, here's the link: http://montreal.ctv.ca/  click on it and it will pop up. Then, look on the right of the page. You'll see where there's a box with video and it's called "CTV NEWS VIDEO PLAYER", right? So, look under that and you'll see the list of all the names of the videos. The first name should be CTV Montreal News at 6 p.m. for Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2010." (IF YOU DON'T SEE THIS, GO TO THE NEXT PARAGRAPH, IF YOU DO SEE THIS, CONTINUE THE INSTRUCTIONS) Don't click on that, unless you want to see the whole thing. Scan the list of names and you'll see where it says "Lauren Hill students take to Centaur's stage".  Click on that one. I don't talk, but I nod and smile. Hehe and I get crowned. Remember, I'm the princess.
IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT I JUST DESCRIBED, it'll take you longer to find it, but you will, no worries. Type this in Google: "CTV Montreal November 30 2010" click on the first link you see in Google. Even if it says a different date in the link, click on it. THE FIRST ONE! Then follow the rest of the instructions above: go to the right on the video player, scan the names, etc. :) MAKE SURE IT SAYS TUESDAY NOVEMBER 30 2010!!
If you can't find it, tell me. I'll explain it more. :D
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Oooooh it's so awesome!

2 run-on sentences.:

Kamila said...

yeah it's awesome!!! :)

Jodie-Ann said...

:D IKR!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...