DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Miss The Summer :(

I'm really starting to miss the summer. Here in Québec, it's cold and snowing and... ew. I don't really like it. I miss the sunshine, the heat, the short shorts. D; I MISS YOU, SUMMER! Winter only just began and I can't wait until it's over. That's pretty sad, I know.
But, look how nice it looked outside:

Near my aunt's house in NYC aka HEAT.
Enhanced by Zemanta
And look at what I was able to wear!
SHORT SHORTS.
WHY OH WHY HAS THE SUMMER GONE?! D;
-Jodie-Ann

5 run-on sentences.:

James said...

6 more months Jodie. 6 more months. I know how you feel :( Where I live there has already been bad snowstorms and the highs today and tomorrow are in the negative Fahrenheit. So cold D:

iZaynab said...

Oh~ Hopefully it'll get warm eventually~ But your lucky. I've seem real snow only once { at science camp "__" }.
Where iLive its still in the 70's & 80's~ It rains like only sometimes.

Furree Katt said...

i miss summer too.
and i've visited your blog loads, but i never followed. ;O i finally got over my laziness and clicked the follow button, feels great! =P
your blog header is adorable, and so are you =D

Kamila said...

me too! I miss the heat.. i mean.. yesterday I saw this pictures when I'm still at the philippines, and I'm wearing a short!!! and.. i miss my short that I dream about it just last night...

i was thinking of a name for your blog... hmmm... but I can't think of anything.. I'm trying.. hmmm... i'll get back for that... hmmmm...

i might guess post too... but I was thinking if i deserve to be.. hmmm :)

love lots...,

Jodie-Ann said...

@James: So... many... months... SO... COLD! D;
@iZaynab: LUCKY! :O I HATE SNOW SO MUCH!
@Furree Kat: teehee thanks :D
@Kamila: You certainly deserve it. YOU'RE AWESOME! And your posts are perrfect. ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...