DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, December 24, 2010

I Am Seriously Going To Stuff Coal In Blogger's Stocking.

It's almost Christmas, people! And I am feeling very, very annoyed. Know why? Blogger is MESSED UP on Firefox. I can't see my stats because it says that there was an error and I must reload the page. But, no matter how many times that I reload this stupid, lame, stupid, idiotic, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID page, it will not work! :l Also, and this is only recently, but I am signed into Blogger on my Dashboard. But, when I go to my blog to comment and whatever, I'm not signed in. So, I have to use stupid Internet Explorer that freezes all the time and goes really slow. :l So, this makes commenting on other peoples' blogs and my own much less enjoyable. It's actually a downright nuisance now because I have to struggle with it. Anyone know how to solve this problem?? Please help me if you do. I'll love you forever... ish. :)
Blogger is being very, very naughty. They should go on Santa's naughty list. Hear that, Santa? ADD BLOGGER TO YOUR NAUGHTY LIST! I'm on your nice list though, and you'd better not forget it, old man. *smiles sweetly*
So, anyways. Yes! Start working, Blogger or... or... Or I'm putting coal in your stocking! Yeah. How do you like THAT, Blogger?! Take that!
-Jodie-Ann
PS:...And that!

10 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

._______. That kept happening to me a while ago~
So iUse a different computer to post~
& You can try a diff browser, Try Chrome ~? :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah, I'm using IE. Thanks. :)

Ashley said...

Bleh, it logs me out when I comment sometimes too. SO annoying.
Merry Christmas~~!

Jodie-Ann said...

It's eeeville. And THANK YOU! :D You too!! :D
-Jodie-Ann

Kamila said...

I don't know whats the matter with Blogger. Yesterday when I try to follow people, a different picture show up which is obviously not me... and I get insane... but it's okay now... wew!!!

Merry Christmas

Jodie-Ann said...

That's weird. I've never gotten that problem before... Thank God it's solved!

James said...

I dunno. I'm using Firefox atm and Blogger isn't giving me any problems :/ I guess my Firefox is better than yours :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Probably. I have a Windows Vista anyway. It sucks doggy poo.
-Jodie-Ann

James said...

Get Windows 7 then and upgrade from Vista :P I had quite a few crashes with Vista, so far none with 7. :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah, well, I plan to get a new computer anyway. Lolz.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...