DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Hey, everyone! Merry Christmas and have a very happy new year! Hope you guys got what you all wanted for Christmas. Or, you can blame Santa. :) Teehee. Btw, how did he die again? Didn't he fall off of some person's roof and die because the reindeer went wild? Or, did the Candyman push him off(my step-brother told me this version. He's 15. Hehe)?
Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS! I am now rich. Filthy rich. Ooohh yeah. My parents gave me a few hundred bucks that I'm going to spend most of tomorrow at this HUGE mall downtown. I am so excited. Here is what I plan to get so far:
1. Ankle boots with a little heel.
2. Super cute scrunchies.
3. Tons of novels from Indigo(a book store)
4. Skinny jeans
5. Converses of many different colors.
6. Black leather pointy-toed ballet flats.
7. A beanie.
That's all I have planned so far. I'll get whatever I see that I like. :] So, again, Merry Christmas.
-Jodie-Ann
PS: I'll even take pictures of what I got! :D So you all can share the joy of new things with me.
PPS: I love new things. :)

8 run-on sentences.:

PurpleMist. said...

Haha, I like your list! Have fun shopping!

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you! :D

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

can i come? :)

Jodie-Ann said...

No... we're going downtown anyway. You wouldn't be allowed. xD

Kamila said...

woaw... Merry Christmas Jodie-Ann!!! Enjoy your shopping!!

Ashley said...

Christmas shopping is the best :) Have fun!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Kamila: Thank you!! You too!
@Ashley: Thanks! I plan to :P

ishashime.ü said...

I love Christmas shopping! Hope you had fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...