DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Finally. I Thought This Day Would Never Come.

No, actually I knew that the day would come. I just became very impatient and didn't feel like waiting. :)
You see, my blogging friends, IT'S NOW WINTER BREAK FOR MEEE! Yesss! FINALLY! OHMIGOD! I do not have to go to school tomorrow, or the next day, or the next, or the next... and you get the picture. Until Winter break is over. I'm so excited. I'm planning to go shopping on boxing day. Which is basically the day where here in Canada, every store's prices are slashed. It's amazing. Everything's cheap. That's why the stores are all crowded and people die from getting trampled.
No joke.
Anyways, I took some pictures and thought you guys might want to see 'em. :]


Sophie on left, Felicia in middle, me on right
Erm... same as picture above.
Erm... yet again. Same as first picture. And the one above.
Now, it's Sophie on left, me in middle and Felicia on right
Sophie & Felicia
 There are more, but I'm too lazy to upload them all. I suppose that you now have the access to stalk me because a)you know I live in Quebec b)you know I go to a certain school. Or maybe you didn't notice it. Anyways, that's our school uniform. I actually really like it compared to other schools with plaid skirts.
-Jodie-Ann

8 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

Well iHope your gonna have a fun break~
Mines started a few days ago, but its been raining alot.
& Ohhh :O So Boxing Day is like Black Friday~ Have fun shopping too (x

Furree Katt said...

i'm on winter break too! :D and your uniform is pretty.

Kamila said...

i think I also like your uniforms there... how amazing is the price discount... I'm a fan of thrifty but nice things!!!! :) HI Jodie-Ann!! Well I have a little something for you in my blog!! go check it out!!!

Kamila said...

hey you got my new buttons!! Thank you Jodie!!! :)

PurpleMist. said...

Haha, happy holidays! :D

ishashime.ü said...

hooray for winter break! :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@everyone thanks! :D
@Kamila: alriight I'll check it out. :D And you're welcome.

FeliciaShortii said...

Hey I see myself this is awesome lol. Love the pics and its so cool that we get to do whatever we want for two weeks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...