DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dependant on Facebook: So Very Sad

Hello, people! Yes, I am finally going to rant about something. After like a week of interesting "life stories", I shall finally entertain you with my crazy rants. So, this rant today will be about people who depend on Facebook for... their lives, I guess you could say.
See, when Facebook was invented, everyone thought it was super awesome. Even though it sucked monkey eyeballs, people thought that it was the best thing since sliced bread. No joke. And it sucked because it was incredibly boring because the creators of FB were just starting out and had no clue what they were doing. But now, it's grown into  this insane... THING. It's crazy! People think that FB is their LIFE!
When you're dependant on FB, you do things that are dependant on Facebook. You know those people who change their status every two minutes? Or even less? Or, those people who change their display picture everyday? Or, who decide that their lives are so important and must tell everyone about it through their statuses. Like on Twitter. "Went so my sister's house and she did my hair. We had fun." Yeah, okay, we don't really care. No offense, but you bore people to tears. I think that Facebook is a website to keep in touch with people, not to talk about your lives. That's what a blog is for. That's why people make blogs. That's why I made a blog. Because on FB and Twitter, it is very boring and no one cares.
Also, some people think that if they can't go on FB, they'll die. That's absolutely ridiculous. You won't die without FB. Some people lose their privileges to go on their computers and all they worry about not being able to do is FB. And Twitter. So sad. So, very, very sad.
-Jodie-Ann 

4 run-on sentences.:

Kamila said...

i agree with you in some point, because I really hate it when some fb post are just so vain..and self-centered... and that you can't get any productive ideas out of it.. and your right.. facebook helps me to catch up with my friends back in the philippines...

Kaleena J. said...

Haha.. I agree with you. The minutely updates are ridiculous and very boring. I even had to delete some people because of it haaaa

Jodie-Ann said...

@Kamila: Hehe me too. I realy hate it. And yes, that's what Facebook was made for. It was made to connect with people from all over the world. Not to ramble on about your life.
@Kaleena J.: Yes, they really are. And wow, you deleted people LOOOL! That's so funny. XD I've never deleted anyone on FB.

Hanis. said...

I wish I can cut off any internet access from some people. A girl on my friends list,updated her lunch menu as her status. No life, much?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...