DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Awwwww Yeeeee. ;)

Awwwww yeeeeeee. That's right. This is how I roll. ;) Ooooohhh yeahhh.
APPLICATION! :D
*giggles a little bit*
Hello, my lovelies. I have been getting lots of compliments on this blog. I'm so happy! I'll be very serious and say that have no absolutely no idea why. I've been told that this is a great blog, but, I have no clue what I did to make it so great. In my eyes, it's just a normal blog. I dunno. What do you guys think? And if you have any critiques for this blog that can make it better, PLEASE TELL ME! I BEG OF YOU PLEEEEAAAASE!!
Just be nice.
So! Yes! You guys must tell me what can be fixed on this blog. :) But, I'm soo happy that people like it so much. I have worked really hard on it.
You know what? I think I should name this blog. Yes! Name it!! :D Okay, so, you guys, I want you all to come up with a really awesome name for me to name this blog with! :D And whoever wins, I shall make a very special post just for you!
 I know, the prize is kind of crappy, but I'm 15 years old. What would you expect? I would love to do a giveaway, but my parents would never let me send a gift to a stranger I met on the Internet. Can you imagine that convo with my dad?
Me: Daddy?
Daddy: Yes, Jodie-Ann?
Me: I'm having this giveaway on my blog. And I would like to know if I can send something to the winner through mail.
Daddy: *eyes bulging*
Me: It'll be awesome!
Daddy: Do you know these people?
Me: Well...
Daddy: Have you met them?
Me: Well... sort of... over the Internet...?
Daddy: No.
Me: Please?? Pretty pretty pretty please?
Daddy: No.
Me: Okay. Can you buy me a chocolate bar tomorrow?
Daddy: Sure. Oh Henry?
Me: Yes please!

Yes, that is how I think it will go. :)
Mhmmm... Oh Henry... I had one today. :D I lurrve my daddy.
Anyways! So! I WANT NAMES! Oh, and female names. This blog will be a female seeing as I am a female. Now, don't leave me hangin', brahh. Just send an email to run.on.sentences.of.life@hotmail.com with the name(s) you like. Don't be afraid to send me a whole list. The more the better! You don't even have to be a commenter or reader. Anyone can send me the email. So... please send me some names!! :D It would be really helpful. Then, I can stop calling this blog "this blog" and "it" all the time.
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Please send me names!!

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...