DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Awkward Monents: You've Just Got To Love 'Em.

See, there's a reason why this is like a diary. I talk about the people I like. Hehe. But, I'm sharing it with you guys. :D So that makes you all very, very special.
Anyways, there's this guy I like: T. And today, I found out that he's the ex of one of my friends. Can you say awkward? Well, I guess you can say the word awkward but you know what I mean.
 Anyways, it was... odd. Hehe.
And I have a class with him and I sit beside him. At one point, he was writing in something and I was staring at him in that really adoraing 'ohmygoshyou'resocute' way that you only look at your crushes with. And I guess he noticed me looking at him and looked back at me. So, I quickly changed my expression to one of indifference. He looked at me suspiciously and started playfully covering what he was writing.
"No looking at what I'm writing!" he was saying in this really jok-y way. So, I said, "I'm not looking!" Which is sort of true, because I wasn't looking at what he was writing, but at him. But, of course, I wouldn't say that! So, I just joked with him back and looked at his work really obviously and said, "THIS is looking at what you're writing."
Hehe. Thank God he didn't see my face. ROFL. He really is adorable though. He also has such a sweet personality. OHMYGOSH he's so cute. XD
Anyways, maybe I'll join the rowing team at my school? :) Just because it's a great oppurtunity to talk to people... and work out... and talk to people... but mostly to work out.
Okay, okay! I'm kidding. Mostly to talk to people.
-Jodie-Ann
PS: But, I'll work out too, I swear.
PPS: If you have a Twitter, why doncha add me? :D @Jodiie_Ann

6 run-on sentences.:

FeliciaShortii said...

Hey jodie I know it was so weird but today was fun

Kamila said...

i just can imagine how your lovely expression just turn normal after he looks at you...that's funny..

we can't just resist the temptation to stare to someone we have crush on... I feel high school again... goodluck with joining rowing team!! :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fee: Yeah lool.
@Kamila: Yeah, lolz it was funny. XD And thanks!

PurpleMist. said...

Haha cute!

Furree Katt said...

this was funny! =D good luck for the rowing. and with the guy. =D
i followed you on twitter!

Jodie-Ann said...

@PurpleMist.: XD
@Furree Katt: Loolz :D Thanks! I shall follow you as well! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...