DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

APPLICATION! ;)

Hello, there. Yes, you. I'm writing to you my fellow snoop puppies. ;) I've begun to say the word "application" a lot. Why, you ask? Well, that's a very good question. I have no idea. I actually think that it came from my math and science teacher Ms. J. I think it was Halloween and she was a cop. She was a Math Policewoman. XD She gave us "tickets" if we did not remember to do certain things in math. It was really funny. She said something like "You will go to math jail for doing something malegal." Malegal is something illegal in math. Clever, I know. Then, she said, "You must remember to apply all the rules you've learned to your work." Then she got this really amused look on her face(clearly, she was amused by what she was saying) and said, "APPLICATION." In this really weird way. It's hard to explain how she said it, but it just sounded so funny, it made me laugh uncontrollably.
Anyways, today at lunch, I was chillin' with my home slices. Doing... stuff... ;D
Ahh guys get your minds out of the gutter! We were taking pictures! :D
The dude is George, the girl with glasses is me(if you didn't already know that) and the other girl is Jasmine. :) Enjoy!







LOOOOOL GEORGE'S FACE ROFL

 Lol. We're awesoome.
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Remember, guys that I'm always looking for guest posters. :) Check out my Guest Posters page for info if you're interested. And if you already guest posted, you can do it again, y'know.
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 run-on sentences.:

Bree said...

cute(:

I do that too! we take lots of pictures!

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

FeliciaShortii said...

jodie your retarded but i think thats why i love you. nice pics

Jodie-Ann said...

@Bree: Teehee thnxx :)
@Fee: LOL! :D ILU2 HUNNIIEEEE! <3 And thnxx ;)

coolblogger said...

awesome .. u never cease to amaze me . I love all ur blogs and posts and cute criticisms.

Kamila said...

that was really an amazing idea.. i mean your teacher being the police and everything math jail, math whatever...

if she would be my teacher..i will love math.. because I don't like math that much..

Jodie-Ann said...

@coolblogger: thank you so much. :)
@Kamila: Teehee thanks! :D And yeah, she's awesome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...