DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ah, shnitzel.

Ah, shnitzel, guys. This really blows monkey butt. Like waka flocka to the max. :(
Sorry I haven't been blogging in a while. I've just been super busy with the play and everything. Well, the last performance was earlier today. It was the best performance yet! After it, we all started dancing. The people in the audience watched for a while and then we invited them to join and the little kids actually did! It was a lot of fun and we danced with the little kids to really weird music.
Anyways, it was so awesome. I honestly can say that it was the best experience of my life. I'm so sad it's over. I'm really going to miss dressing up in my costume, going to rehearsals after school, acting, memorizing lines, etc. Feeling like a celebrity will really be missed. Haha. After the play earlier today, we all stopped and took pictures with kids who had been watching. I got a nice amount of fans who wanted a picture with me. I felt special. :)
Awwww... I'm feeling really sad now. The whole experience was really amazing. Even though we got lost on our way to the theatre. Me and a few other girls ended up going the opposite direction that we were supposed to. We were trying to read Google Maps.
I really hate Google Maps.
Anyways, we found our way, performed, danced with really cute strangers and took pictures with them! :D Sounds fun, doesn't it?
-Jodie-Ann

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...